About Me

My photo
I have been an elementary and secondary school teacher and administrator. Currently, I am a faculty member in the Faculty of Education at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. My M.Ed. and Ph.D. had a focus on the educational and linguistic experiences of children who moved from other countries to Canada.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Social innovation: Concept map

I am part of the "change team" at Wilfrid Laurier University as we apply to be an "Ashoka Changemaker Campus". This is a designation for select universities that meet high-level criteria related to fostering social innovation on campus. Read more at Ashoka U (click here).

In preparation for a presentation I will be doing today, I completed the following concept map. The various bubbles represent the different programs (yellow bubbles), research projects (blue bubbles), and ways that the information is mobilized (green bubbles).



No comments: