About Me

My photo
I have been an elementary and secondary school teacher and administrator. Currently, I am a faculty member in the Faculty of Education at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. My M.Ed. and Ph.D. had a focus on the educational and linguistic experiences of children who moved from other countries to Canada.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Digital Mentoring Project in Haiti

A number of people have asked me recently about the pilot project I am working on in Haiti.  The project combines "reciprocal mentoring" (Canadian and Haitian principals), digital technology (iPads, Blackberries, web-based resources), and leadership training.  I am excited that Conestoga College students are planning to develop a documentary film around the project!

The project has incredible potential so if you would like to find more, click below:

Haiti Digital Mentoring Project

No comments: